An account is required to join the RCGP Member Forum. Please log in using either of the below methods, depending on whether you are an RCGP Member or RCGP Staff.
- You can log in with your RCGP Member Portal username and password. The forum will send you to the Member Portal to log in, and the Portal will automatically redirect you back to the forum after logging in.
- If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact email@example.com, including as much detail about the problem you are having. If there is an error message please try to include the text of the message or a screenshot, as this helps us to identify the problem.
- You can log in with your RCGP Microsoft Office username and password. The forum will send you to Microsoft Login, and this should automatically redirect you back to the forum after logging in.
- If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact RCGP IT support.
- This forum runs on the free and open source Discourse forum platform, which works best on modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. Older browsers may not work as well. Internet Explorer is probably the most common source of problems. If you can install a more modern browser, please do.
- Other things that sometimes cause login issues are the use of ad-blocker software (often browser plugins). There are no ads, no trackers, and no other privacy-invading technology in use on this site, so you can safely disable your ad-blocker for this site.
This forum is run by the Royal College of General Practitioners. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. We are always looking for ways to improve the RCGP’s web presence, so please contact us if you find an accessibility problem: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about what the RCGP is doing in terms of digital accessibility, visit the RCGP website accessibility statement